The AsCNP is comprised of the following classes of membership:
Any society in any relevant discipline located in Asia may apply and be accepted for society membership of the AsCNP. Any individual who is an ordinary member of any AsCNP member society in his/her local country in Asia is accepted for society membership of the AsCNP and has the right to vote at the Meetings.
- Japanese Society of Neuropsychopharmacology （JSNP）
- The Japanese Society of Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology （JSCNP）
- Indonesian Association of Biological Psychiatry and Psychopharmacology (IABPP)
- Korean College of Neuropsychopharmacology （KCNP）
- Taiwanese Society of Biological Psychiatry and Neuropsychopharmacology （TSBPN）
- Philippine College of Psychopharmacology （PCPsych）
- Pharmacology Society (Singapore) Neuropsychopharmacology Section (PSS NP section)
- Chinese Pharmacology Society Neuropsychopharmacology Section (CPS NP section)
Any worker in any relevant discipline, resident in Asia, may apply and be accepted for individual membership of the AsCNP. Individual members have the right to vote at Meetings.
Corresponding membership will be available to persons fulfilling the criteria for individual membership but who are not resident in Asia.
Industrial organizations interested in becoming corporate members of the AsCNP may be admitted by the Executive Committee.
Honorary membership may be awarded to persons of distinction by the Executive Committee.
- Shigeto Yamawaki (Japan)